Job title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Star EV Corporation in Simpsonville, SC is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst. The position is primarily responsible for assisting in development of in-depth IT business marketing processes, customer support and services, sales management, and technology deployment, and developing and analyzing data metrics to optimize performance and productivity.
The essential job duties include:
- Translate business requirements and needs into data to achieve business solutions that cover multiple functional areas from IT and Operations to customer support and services, sales management, and technology deployment.
- Leverage data to understand in depth IT business marketing processes, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement, development standards, and document best practices.
- Support business processes and projects through data modeling, reporting and analytics and develop demand forecasts for purchase planning.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of products sold and market trends and identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing product lines.
- Communicate with Sales & Marketing departments and higher-level management, understand business goals, forecasting needs, and insights and reviews from data for purchase planning and implementation.
- Generate standard or create custom reports summarizing business transactions and financial reviews to be used by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities in data structures, reporting, and analysis.
- Help and enhance the effective use of data and business intelligence capabilities for reporting and analysis as operational support.
- Perform complex research and analysis, develop actional insights to solve problems and improve process, and present recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with peers to share best practice.
- Develop, update, and analyze metrics used to determine operational performance, productivity, or other measures deemed valuable to the company.
- Provide guidance to international procurement staff for various sourcing projects to ensure the best cost opportunities are captured.
- Utilize deep knowledge of in-house data to assist management in developing models, analytic processes, and reports to drive business value. Help management in creating efficient and fast-performing data consumption processes to meet company strategies.
Minimum job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, information systems, data science, or a related field.
- At least two years of post-undergraduate progressive experience related to data modeling and data analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methods like ANOVA, Regression and sampling modeling.
- Skills in data analysis, data management, flow control, statistical modeling and inference and ability to interpret results from statistical models and report writing.
- Skills in business analytics and database management .
- Strong knowledge of EXCEL, R, and SQL.
- Understanding of ERP systems.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. REFER TO POSITION “Business Intelligence Analyst ”. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.