STAR EV’s Mission
Advancing Electric Mobility to deliver world class electric vehicles providing comfort, safety and a superior driving experience. STAR EV promotes and fosters 5P Culture to be Passionate, Productive, Positive, Personable and Proud of the work we do.
Star EV Corporation offers a competitive compensation package that rewards growth of the STAR EV brand including medical, dental, life, STD, LTD benefits, paid vacation, and aggressive 401K match.
Star EV Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Help Desk requests/tickets in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer issues via phone, email, and computer chat and/or remote support.
- Provide prompt customer assistance.
- Document customer interactions
- Run diagnostics to resolve customer reported issues.
- Install, make changes and repair computer/network and software
- Ability and aptitude to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma required.
- Two (2+) plus years of experience working at or in a Help Desk Environment
- Proficient with Windows, MAC and IOS computers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 preferred
- Google Workspace preferred.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (SAP B1 a plus)
- SQL Knowledge needed
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Detail oriented to complete “detailed” instructions on work orders/tickets.
- Flexibility to work a variety of off schedule hours with minimal notice.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Must be organized and personable.